Yoga & Hip Reduction
Women tend to accumulate fat on the hip and thigh areas faster and it could be either due to a sedentary lifestyle or improper and unhealthy diet. Hence, it’s important to restructure your lifestyle, chart out a balanced diet and practice Yoga regularly to get in shape!. We are conducting Yoga Classes in Palakkad for Hip Reduction. Practicing yoga regularly can help you lose weight and fat, including reducing the size of your hips.
Here are top 10 Asanas you can follow along with your diet to lose weight, reduce fat accumulation in the thighs and open up the hips:
• Utkatasana or Awkward Chair pose
• Virabhadrasana or Warrior pose
• Natarajasana or Lord of the Dance pose
• Ushtrasana or Camel pose
• Bhadrasana or throne pose
• Naukasana or Boat pose
• Shalabhasana or Locust pose
• Setu Bandhasana or Bridge pose
• Ananda Balasana or Happy Baby pose
Utkatasana or Awkward Chair Pose
• Stimulates the muscles in your legs and strengthens the hips and thighs.
• Sitting on an imaginary chair stimulates the muscles of the legs, and they hold the fort of your body.
• Your body weightiness rests upon your legs, especially on the muscles of the hips and thighs.
• This pose also tones your legs and builds muscle but strengthens the thighs and calf muscles.
Virabhadrasana or Warrior Pose
• This Asana works on the legs and the inner thighs.
• The pose might look simple, but it works on the muscles and ligaments that do not get attention when we run our daily chores.
• Both the legs get a different workout at the same time and maximum muscle groups are targeted with this Asana.
Natarajasana or Lord of the Dance pose
• Natarajasana is a very gracious looking and balancing posture.
• The hip flexors are stimulated and stretched out. The inner and outer thigh muscles are worked upon simultaneously.
• This Asana also strengthens the legs and the body balance. Right from your pelvis to your feet, every muscle in your leg is stretched.
• Your hips are gently opened up, and all the energy blocks in the legs are released.
• The blood circulation in your legs is improved, which gives a fresh flow of oxygen and nutrients.
Ushtrasana Or Camel Pose
• This Asana brilliantly opens your pectoral muscles and hip flexors.
• It also tones all the limbs, and especially the thighs.
• It works on the front upper part of your body, and even the muscles in the frontal thighs get thoroughly toned and stimulated.
• A beneficial Asana that shapes up the upper legs and reduces fat
Bhadrasana or Throne Pose
• Bhadrasana is a meditative Asana and a great way to open up the hips and tone the hamstring muscles.
• It helps to build stamina and strength.
• Gives good stretch and works wonders to tone the inner thighs.
• This Asana works incredibly well in toning the upper part of your legs.
• The core of the body when in shape takes care of the holistic health and weight reduction.
• Initially, when you do this asana you will tremble, but with regular practice, it moves beyond your physical body, i.e., the nerves, internal organs, and muscles, and penetrates the very core.
• As you learn to balance your body weight, a whole lot of strength and determination is built. There is an improvement in blood circulation, and your thighs and legs get a proper stretch.
Shalabhasana or Locust Pose
• Shalabhasana works on your legs reduces fat in hips and thighs.
• Legs become strong and flexible.
• Improves blood circulation and shapes the digestive system.
Setu Bandhasana or Bridge Pose
• One of the best poses that tones the mid-section strengthens the thighs and improves blood circulation to the anterior region.
• The raised hips open up the pelvic region and enforce a good stretch.
• Also, the leg muscles are stimulated and toned, an invigorating Asana.
Ananda Balasana or Happy Baby Pose
• The happy baby pose looks simple and takes you back to your childhood.
• This yoga asana is excellent for the hips and thighs.
• It works on opening up your hip joint, and your flexors are flexed.
• Also, the inner thigh muscles are fully stretched and stimulated.
• Additionally, this Asana works on your back muscles.
Regular practice under the guidance of an expert will help you achieve your desirable goal.
You might be complaining about the excess fat on the hips today, but if these muscles are not exercised for a long time, it can lead to more serious health problems. Don’t wait that long! Consider and enjoy a holistic lifestyle with Yoga.